I can't log in after creating an account
How do I get a new confirmation email?
After you created an account with Selma, you received a confirmation email. If you did not confirm your email using the link in this email, you will need to request a new confirmation email to log in successfully later again.
- Click on “Log in” in the menu in the upper right corner of the website.
- On the "Log in" page click on “Didn’t receive confirmation instructions?”
- Enter the email address that you used to register with Selma.
- Click on the button “Resend confirmation instructions”.
- You will receive a new confirmation email from Selma. Please open the email and click on the link “Confirm my account”.
- Now, you get to choose and confirm your password for your login.
You are logged in and the page to edit your profile information is accessible. Here you can review your information and edit them if needed. If you edited some information, click on the bottom “Update” to save your changes. 👍